Each day is a new beginning God has blessed you with!

Love not the world, neither the things of the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.



1 John 2:15-16



Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Best Place to Park Your Vehicle on Campus

The best place to park on campus will have to be either the small commuter west parking lot right beside the MAFES building or the commuter west parking diagnally behing the MAFES building. Since we are assigned parking decals, I can only park in the commuter west zones. The ones behind Dorman Hall are always so filled up and hard to get in. The reason I like the one behind the MAFES building is because not many people go there and there is never a problem finding a park. However, since I said that the parking behind Dorman is so filled up, one day at the beginning of the semester, I had to park on the side. Everyone else was doing it so I thought it was ok too. Then I came out and found a ticket on my windshield and was very upset. It said that we were not supposed to park outside of the lines. The ticket cost me 30 dollars and I have never parked outside of the lines since.

No comments:

Post a Comment