Each day is a new beginning God has blessed you with!

Love not the world, neither the things of the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.



1 John 2:15-16



Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ready for tonight!

Well it looks like this has been a pretty good week and I got my tests behind me. I have all my homework done and we are gonna go to the Biggist East of the Mississippi roping tonight. There are going to be some really good ropers there and I can't wait to see them rope. It's gonna be late getting in tonight but oh well......
I have a nine o' clock class in the morning and as long as we make it back by then, it will be ok. The roping is in Tuscumbia Alabama which is only about 20 minutes from my house. I really enjoy roping and have roped this roping before. However, this weekend will probably be to busy to fit that into my schedule even though I would love to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment