Each day is a new beginning God has blessed you with!

Love not the world, neither the things of the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.



1 John 2:15-16



Monday, October 4, 2010

Exciting Weekend

With school going on, I don't get to rope much just because I'm so busy. Friday night we roped and really had a good time. My horses worked well and I hope to get go to some ropings soon. I have also been really busy trying to get all my rye grass seed put out and get my bushoging done. Then the tractor started leaking fuel and I had to carry it to the shop. Finally, as I was winding down the day yesterday, Jody called and said that he had a cow that he couldn't get up and that we needed to rope it. She was in the woulds so thick that we could barely get her out. When we finally roped her, he missed his dally and we took off after her in the woods. We had to snake her out from tree to tree to keep her from hurting us because she was really mean. We finally got her on the trailer and then they were going to carry her to the packing house and we will soon be able to eat her.

No comments:

Post a Comment